Reaching out about odysseiatv.blogspot.com | Greek ADD

Reaching out about odysseiatv.blogspot.com

Hi - my name is Andi, and I work at Artsy. While researching Kehinde Wiley, I found your page: https://odysseiatv.blogspot.com/2018/02/blog-...

Hi - my name is Andi, and I work at Artsy. While researching Kehinde Wiley, I found your page: https://odysseiatv.blogspot.com/2018/02/blog-post_36.html.

I am reaching out to certain website and blog owners that publish content in line with our mission to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. We hope to continue promoting arts education and accessibility with your help.

Our Kehinde Wiley page provides visitors with Wiley's bio, over 80 of his works, exclusive articles, and up-to-date Wiley exhibition listings. The page also includes related artists and categories, allowing viewers to discover art beyond our Wiley page. Is there any chance you would be willing to include us as an additional resource for your visitors via a link on your page?

If you are able to add a link to our Wiley page, please let me know, and thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best,
Andi

"Portraits are about revealing aspects of an individual."
-Kehinde Wiley

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

emo-but-icon

item